Fund For Teachers Grant. Deadline January 30, 2020
Fund for Teachers provides educators, possessing a broad vision of what it means to teach and learn, the resources needed to pursue self-designed professional learning experiences. FFT grants are used for an unlimited variety of projects; all designed to create enhanced learning environments for teachers, their students and their school communities. We believe that supporting teachers’ active participation in their own professional growth, positively impacts student learning and achievement.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- A full-time preK-12th grade teacher who spends at least 50% of your time directly providing instruction to students;
- Returning to the classroom in the consecutive school year; and
- Have at least three years’ experience as a preK-12th grade teacher at the end of the school year.
- Student and substitute teaching do not count towards the three year requirement
- As long as the applicant has three years’ experience by the time of their fellowship, Fund for Teachers considers them eligible.